Join this Game of Thrones® boat trip and get a unique ocean perspective on many of the stunning locations where the fantasy series was filmed.
You will visit the fictional Lordsport Harbour on Pyke, the Iron Islands (Ballintoy Harbour), where Theon Greyjoy was welcomed home, the nearby beach where he was baptised and the sandy beach where the pirate Salladhor Saan pledged his support for Stannis Baratheon.
We will sail further along the north coast to see the spot where Brienne of Tarth bested Ser Loras Tyrell in a duel, earning her place in Renly’s Kingsguard. We then venture onwards to Murlough Bay, the site where Davos Seaworth was shipwrecked after the Battle of Blackwater Bay and where Theon Greyjoy and his sister Yara rode on horseback on the road to Pyke.
This is your opportunity to get the ultimate Game of Thrones® filming location tour onboard Aquaholics II, the very same boat that the film crew used during production of the series.
Duration: 4-5 hours
Minimum 6 persons per trip, maximum 12. Contact us to arrange a tour date that suits you. This activity is independently operated by Aquaholics Dive Centre. It is not sponsored, endorsed, or affiliated with HBO or anyone associated with Game of Thrones®.
- Please wear outdoor footwear and dress appropriately for the Northern Irish weather.
- This tour is not recommended for anyone with limited mobility. Although this is a coach tour, please note that this coach tour also includes two long walks, one in the morning at Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge (2kms), the other in the afternoon at the Giant’s Causeway (2kms). Please wear outdoor footwear and dress appropriately for the Northern Irish weather.
- This tour includes a ticket to cross the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge (pictured above) at no extra cost. Please be advised that in high winds, the rope bridge closes but the spectacular cliff walk to and from the rope bridge remains open to the public.
- NOTE: Lunch is not included in the ticket price
We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled a day or less before event
Under 18s Policy
Please note that:
1. Game of Thrones® is full of adult content and is rated 18+ in the UK and Ireland
2. Our tours include walking treks, often over uneven surfaces, and
3. We have swords and other props on the coach
Accordingly, we do not permit children under the age of 12 to do any of our tours. This is why there is no children’s ticket price. If you purchase a ticket for a young person between 12 and 18, we need a written waiver from a parent or guardian. Please email us at email@example.com, stating the Booking ID and young person’s age.